The reliability is in the tests
Pontlab is able to submit specimens, samples and finished products in mechanical and functional tests, in order to verify its suitability for the intended use.
the trials mechanical They need to know the mechanical properties of materials, basic requirement, in the design phase, for choosing the most suitable type of material to a specific use. These properties are determined in response to different types of stresses that may be applied to the material.
The tests functional They are intended to verify the operation of a product or of a component and the suitability for the intended use, recreating in the same test conditions of use.
Pontlab is able to perform tests according to unified standards or on specific needs of the customer through the implementation of dedicated equipment.
The wide range of mechanical and functional tests includes executables tensile tests, compression, flexion, friction, shock, outbreak, strofinio, fatigue resistance, duration tests of petrol injection systems, fracture mechanics, difficulty with impulse pressure, ripple test, etc.
The tests can be carried out either on standard specimens or on components or finished products. The materials are testable: metals, plastics, tires, textiles, leather and composite materials.
The tests are of greatest interest:
- fracture mechanics (FATIGUE CRACK GROWTH second ASTM E647) to evaluate the resistance to crack propagation on various materials.
- traction of metals in accordance with ASTM E8 / E8M, of polymers and composite materials UNI EN ISO 6892, ISO 527, ASTM D638, ASTM D412
- flexion of metals, polymers and composites in accordance with UNI EN ISO 14125, ASTM D790, ASTM D7249, ASTM C393
- tgarlic of composite materials according to the regulationsUNI EN ISO 14129, ASTM D3518, ASTM D7078, UNI EN ISO 14130, ASTM D2344, ASTM D5379
- compression of metals ASTM E9 / E9M, polymers and composites: ASTM D695, ISO 604, UNI EN ISO 14126, ASTM D3410 / D3410M, ASTM D6641 / D6641M
- twist it's the solicitation composed,
- functional checks on components, to test components under conditions similar to those of use
static stress tests
They perform mechanical tests traction, flexion, twist, compression, solicitation composed, both on standard test specimens according to unified standards, that component, composite structures and finished products also large, according to customer specifications.
E 'can make the mechanical characterization of the material getting the unit load at break values, yield load unit, percentage elongation, elastic modulus both in tension and flexure, the coefficient of static and dynamic friction.
The tests can be performed by applying loads up to 250kN with instrumentation MTS.
Thanks to the climatic chamber for MTS frame is possible evidence mechanical stress in temperature ranges from -150 ° C to + 350 ° C of composite materials, plastics, elastomers, rolled metal, useful in particular in the automotive, aerospace, oil&gas, etc.
The characterization of materials in temperature, It provides designers with information essential for the realization of the components or to verify the resistance in the conditions of use.
And 'possible to simulate, through test benches specifically prepared in the laboratories, the operating conditions of components and products. They can also be played back certain environmental conditions or of liquid or gaseous atmospheres aggressions. The laboratory also has a specific test cells for flammable or explosive substances.
Endurance test of injection systems
They perform durability testing of complete injection systems or of individual parts :
- Injectors petrol
- Petrol pumps
- to complete the Gasoline Systems
- Low pressure direct injection
- Standard gasoline
- Other fluids (E10-M15-E85-E100)
- Low and high temperature
Tests on Tires, circles and friction linings
We can perform rolling resistance tests, rotating bending, measurement of friction coefficient :
The stress conditions of components and products subject to vibration, They are reproduced by means of electrodynamic shakers. They are applicable vibrational profiles of different types (their, shock, random), possibly coupled to thermal cycles.
They perform impact tests on components and products in accordance with uniform standards (is. UNI EN 13087 for helmets, UNI EN 1621 for motorcycle protections) or customized to specific requirements of the customer.