Pontlab has a division dedicated to the analysis and testing of leathers and fabrics intended for high-end fashion and luxury.
We verify compliance with the standards required by the customer and by the reference standards, for the control quality and safety of materials used.
Experience and expertise of our technicians are available to solve production problems related to textiles and leather both single and coupled, in addition to a wide range of tests on finished product and accessories fashion and luxury.
On request customized tests can be implemented on finished product, its components and accessories, verifying the suitability and wear resistance.
The services include a broad range of analysis and testing of leathers and fabrics, both chemical-toxicological that physico-mechanical, and a valid support of regulatory type.
Our test laboratories operate in compliance with the UNI CEI EN ISO / IEC 17025, with recognition of certification issued by Accredia, the Italian Certification Body, which Laboratory testing N ° 1286.
Main tests required
- Chemical and eco-toxicological analyzes and tests
- Physical Testing of wear resistance
- Color fastness tests (Strofinio)
- Try bending strength
- Solar radiation resistance test ( xenotest ) according to UNI EN ISO 105 B02
- Wet and heat resistance test ( tropical test )
- Customized tests on clothing, footwear, from leather goods, accessories etc
- Tests on components: Tomaio, Lining, Insole, Soles, heels, heeltaps, laces, Hinges, Small parts, etc.
- Analysis and testing of metal accessories, plastics etc..
- Tests on stickers
- Testing of the finished product ( fatigue, usury, etc)
- Problem solving of the finished product
- Defect analysis via Scanning Electron Microscope