Job Opportunities is the section of our website where you can find open job positions.
Pontlab is a dynamic, evolving, which has among its strengths a team of passionate and competent people ready to face daily challenges and difficulties.
If you too, like us, love technology and research, if materials science are passionate about , and your vocation is to find solutions to problems, you can send your CV by filling in the form below, we will be happy to take him in a vision.
open job positions:
– Chemical Laboratory Manager – non-metallic materials sector (polymers, leather, textiles).
required profile: Degree in technical (preferable Chemistry), many years of experience in another laboratory, Good knowledge of English spoken and written.
The ideal candidate will be able to play in complete autonomy the following activities:
- Technical Management of laboratory and analytical equipment;
- Planning and coordination of analysis;
- Interfacing with the sales organization and customers for technical support for defining the levels of analysis and interpretation of results;
- Interfacing with purchases and suppliers for necessary supplies;
- Development of test methods;
- Quality monitoring according to the Quality Management System ISO accredited 17025.
– Key & Account Manager. Search for new customers and the management of business relationships, as well as the achievement of objectives related to these.
required profile: Bachelor degree or Master in Engineering or Chemistry. They demand sound technical basis, propensity to sales and strong interpersonal skills Sometimes the relationships with customers care, as well as good knowledge of English spoken and written. It's’ preferable, but not a pre-requisite, a’ experience in a similar position or otherwise in an analysis / testing laboratory.
–Laboratory technician. Cleaner mechanical tests and metallographic.
required profile: Technical Diploma with mechanical address or materials or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemistry, even with no experience. Good knowledge of English spoken and written.
– internship. Duration 6 months to: the development of a platform for storing data derived from laboratory tests and the web-based data exchange interface.
required profile: Graduating / a or Degree in Computer Engineering. They require excellent marks obtained during the training, capacity management data on SQL DB and WEB environment. It's’ A refund expenses.
– internship . Duration 6 months with the prospect of hiring for: Employed to the management of regional and European-funded research projects.
required profile: neo graduate / a in economics, remarkable ability to relate, Good knowledge of English spoken and written, basic knowledge of business accounting criteria. It's’ A refund expenses.
-internship. Duration 6 months with the prospect of hiring for: Laboratory technician chemical and physical analyzes of leather.
required profile: Perito just graduated Chemical, preferably specializing in the tanning industry or who has successfully attended a course of Technical Tanning. They require the reliability and accuracy skills. It's’ A refund expenses.